Better Quality Fuel, Less Regens
CleanBoost Fuel Products!
Shop Online during COVID19
* Inhibits growth of wax crystals in storage tanks and equipment/truck fueling systems depresses the pour point, allows fuel to flow easier in cold temperatures.
* Improves CFPP (Cold Filter Plugging Point) behavior. Reduces need to use kerosene dilution for pour or flow control. Helps diesels start in cold weather environments.
Available Sizes of CleanBoost Sno-Cat:
To ensure satisfactory cold weather performance CleanBoost
Sno-Cat is capable of preventing gelling of diesel fuels as low as -52°F at a 1 to 2000 ratio (1 gallon of Sno-Cat to 2000 gallons of #1 or # 2 Diesel Fuel). (Note: treat rations vary from 1:1000 to 1:3000) depending on your location temperature. New testing with 2015 Winter Blend Fuel here in Utah shows -49F degrees, we were very happy. Sno-Cat also helps reduce waxing and CFPP .
Testing of CleanBoost Sno-Cat: (Click Here)
Note: New CleanBoost Silver Fuel Additive is a single shot treatment for 110 gallons of diesel and great for winter time use. (Click Here)
Side by side with power Service 911, Sno-Cat showed better results and was more cost effective than the Power Service and other products found in the retail market place.
CleanBoost is a registered trademark of Combustion Technologies USA
Winter Diesel,Sno-Cat, Winter Blend Fuel Additive, Pour Point, Anti-Gel
* The Cloud Point of diesel is the temperature at which solid waxy particles begin to form within the diesel fuel. Another way to say it is the cloud point is the point at which solid wax crystals begin to form within the diesel fuel. If the diesel fuel is allowed to stay at the cloud point temperature long enough, then sufficient wax solids can form that result in a plugged fuel system and an inoperable vehicle.
Note: CleanBoost Sno-Cat can help prevent fuel system plugging by modifying the crystals formed in diesel fuel allowing formation not to take place. Keeping the crystals smaller in size allows the diesel fuel to flow and not form waxes.
* Cold Filter Plugging Point (CFPP) - The cold filter plugging point, as defined by International Petroleum Standard IP-309 . It determines the lowest temperature where 20 ml of fuel can be drawn through a 45 micron screen in 60 seconds with 200 mm of water (1.96 kPa)
* Pour Point- (the lowest temperature at which diesel fuel will pour under given conditions) within the range of normal winter temperatures. As a fuel approaches its pour point, paraffin in the fuel form wax crystals that prevent it from flowing. Anti-Gel additives modify the wax crystals, lowering the pour point of the fuel and give better cold weather performance.
CleanBoost Sno-Cat is a seasonal item that we manufacture in 16oz, 32oz, 1-gallon and 55-gallon options starting Oct 1st and we end our manufacturing process April 1st of the following year.
Testing shows our Sno-Cat formula will help increase fuel economy as well as keep your equipment/trucks running smoother and longer, Call one of our distributors today to find out more about CleanBoost Sno-Cat product.
Brochure/Information Sheet: (Click Here)
Winter and Cold Weather Fuel Additive (Sno-Cat, SnoCat)
Running Strong, all Winter Long with CleanBoost Sno-Cat is designed to work with #1 and #2 Diesel Fuels as well as B5 and B20 Bio-Diesels to reduce pour points and stop Gelling in cold weather climates. CleanBoost Sno-Cat is a unique blend of polymers combined with our CleanBoost Fuel Treatment formula to help lower the cold filter plug point of harder to treat diesel fuels.
When winter hits, you may not have the time to thaw your equipment fuel lines and change out fuel filters. To prevent gelling or the formation of crystals, CleanBoost Sno-Cat has been specially formulated to provide maximum flow/pouring capabilities in diesel and biodiesel fuels. The advanced formulation provides superior performance to help prevent filter plugging in cold temperatures and to eliminate the problems associated with water present in fuel. Make sure to change your fuel filters more often in the winter months, water is a filters worst enemy.